£49Inc VATAdd to Basket
This course reviews issues relating to energy efficiency and environmental impact, and how BIM can address these concerns.
This course includes the principles of BIM energy analysis, the available software for this purpose and how it interacts with BIM.
This course is aimed at
All project staff with an interest or input into the process of design and/or design evaluation.
This course will take approximately 3 hours to complete.
No prior knowledge or experience is required.
- What is energy efficiency and sustainable design?
- Achieving an energy efficient/sustainable design
- Preparing the BIM for export
- Information included in the energy model
- Energy efficient & sustainable design strategy
To purchase multiple courses, add the course to your basket and update the amount needed.