£39Inc VATAdd to Basket
This course introduces concepts relating to clash free design. It elaborates on how BIM helps to achieve a clash-free design and considers the issues.
This course provides explanations and definitions of various clashes as well as how they are to be identified and removed.
This course is aimed at
All project staff.
This course will take approximately 2 hours to complete.
No prior knowledge or experience is required. An understanding of the general concepts of BIM is advantageous, but not essential for participation.
- Changes in BIM
- Clashes and Clash Detection
- Project review meetings
- Clash-free design strategy
- Who is involved and what are their responsibilities?
- Modelling Guidelines – Best practice
- When should Clash Detection and Review take place?
- Tools for delivering Clash-Free design
To purchase multiple courses, add the course to your basket and update the amount needed.